Our focus is on helping people solve their difficulties, or providing programs that enrich lives and thereby prevent problems from arising by keeping people healthy, happy, and wise.
"People in our community are supported to embrace a happy, healthy and independent life".
PWC Core Values
* Dignity and Respect for all
* Financial, Environmental and Social Accountability
* Financial Sustainability
* High Quality Programs & Services
* Inclusiveness and Diversity
* Open and Honest Communication
* Recognition of all Contributions
* Safe Place and Confidentiality
* Team Spirit
The Peachland Wellness Centre (PWC) provides programs and services that connect people through support, education, information, referral and outreach. PWC values volunteers and collaborates with other community members, organizations and the District of Peachland.
1. People of all ages in Peachland have increased knowledge about the resources and services available to them for enhancing their well-being, as a result of their connection with PWC.
2. People of all ages in Peachland have enhanced social, emotional, physical, cognitive and/or spiritual well-being, as a result of their connection with PWC.
3. People of all ages in Peachland have increased opportunities, resources and/or services to enable them to enjoy life in the community, as a result of their connection with PWC.
4. People of all ages in Peachland participate as volunteers with PWC to improve their own well-being.
5. People of all ages in Peachland participate as volunteers with PWC to improve the well-being of others.